Keywords:thinking skills, target language, teaching to thing in a foreign language
The fact that the knowledge of foreign languages ??contributes to the emotions of a positive and positive business man, as well as changes his worldview, is discussed Niyu does not fall under. This article deals with the research of scientists, who, according to certain foreign languages, think differently than those who do not own them. Moreover, the level of knowledge of a foreign language does not have a meaning, the main thing is general communication in this language. According to the notes, when studying a foreign language, one should not only pay attention to the language and language skills of the language, but also try to come close to the present language of thinking about thinking. This explains the fact that the world view of foreign foreign languages ??is different. The latter are perceived by different world cultures according to ben no mo free. Scientists argue that studying foreign languages ??contributes to the basic understanding of their own culture.
2. Cook, V. “Multi–Competence and the Learning of Many Languages” Language and Culture and Curriculum.Vol.8 No. 2. (1995).
3. Crystal, D. The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Language, Second Edition. Cambridge, C.U.P. (1997). 14–15.
4. Hudson, R. A. Sociolinguistics, Cambridge, C.U. P. (1978).
5. Lightbown, P., Spada, N. How Languages are Learned – Handbook For Language Teachers. Oxford University Press. (1993)
6. Rogers, C. R. Freedom to learn. Columbus, Ohio: Charles Merrill. (1969).
7. Vygotsky, L. Thought and Language. Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press. (1962).
8. Vygotsky, L. Mind in Society: the development of higher psychological processes. Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University press. (1978).
9. Williams, M. Burden, L. B. Psychology for Language Teachers: a social constructivist approach. Cambridge University Press. (1997).
10. Williams, M., Burden, L. B. Thinking through the Curriculum. London: Routledge. (1998).